Saturday, June 30, 2012

You say what?

..... I'm almost 100% these brown dots on my hands are just freckles. The more and more I look at them they look like a fellow freckle on my palm. Still scary.
My weightloss journey has been a roller coaster. I stopped drinking all the water because I was retaining it. I began to eat fried chicken because my husband went .out of town and its my comfort food. I began drinking energy drinks again (0 sugar 0 carbs) because I'm groggy. I have eaten 2 pkgs of Oreos in the past month because I've been sad and premenstral. I scarffed down pizza because I felt as if I hadn't eaten for a week. I have eaten I've cream because my cravings owned me. I have drank excessive amounts of coffee because it calmer me. ( ironic?) I have lost 10lbs and then gained it back in 3 weeks then lost it again (?) I have had many compliments " you have lost a lot of weight!"- thanks to my coworkers I have.gotten my butt semi back on track this week. I have had a rough time with this. My husband was on a diet with me and less than a month he shot that down. Which is real upsetting for me. Encourgement. Respect. And self control= the best way to loose weight. I don't count points. I don't take a supplement. I don't eat meat. I am truthful to myself and others. If you lie to yourself you are ruining it all... For YOU. This diet is for me and no carbs. No garbage. No cravings.. today I restart compleatly over again! I'm not disregarding the past month an few days. Just reflecting on what my demons have been..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment