Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Oh Dear..this isn't good!

Nope my diet has officialy fallen off the bandwagon about 7 days ago when my husband left to go on vacation to see his family in the southern states...
Fried chicken
sugary snacks
ice cream
fast food..
its not pretty people!!!!
I keep telling myself "i'll get back on it" and haven't..
i'm burnt out on salad..tired of the stuff...can't stand it right now.. i need to revamp my diet..
My husband will be home today and im so very excited!! and were going grocery shopping togeather so we will see what happens and I will be adding new additions to my diet. Different veggies and fruits to spice it up a bit! i'll post a little note as to what I have gotten..

For breakfast..
5 cups of coffee..because im addicted to caffine
Red Raspberries fresh from the plastic container I bought them in
A granola Bar

...for lunch
Because I spent the bucks on it..
Salmon from a pouch..the first time i've had fish in over 2 weeks..
this time i'm not over doing it and im going to watch myself....
1/2 cup homemade salsa with peppers,jalapenos,onions and tomatoes with Blue corn chips
A large salad with fat free Italian dressing
...........water water water water water!!!!!!

....... Reweigh in 22 days and I have a feeling it won't be any loss..if not gain back a couple of what I have lost... not feeling very happy about that but, im only human!

No comments:

Post a Comment