Sunday, July 15, 2012

Trying to get back into the groove of things!

I'm attempting to get back into the groove of this diet that is going onto 2 months now.
I have had many,many slip ups!
*Chocolate
*Ice cream
*Starbucks
*Pizza
*Burgers
*Frys
*And all those other carb filled delish things that your not supposed to eat while on a diet!
...... well...I have a large box of Salad I need to consume here SOON ..I spent the money on it and I have yet to open the package and consume any of it. There for those past weeks of the first month I had gone threw 3 containers of salad and many veggies and chicken to top it... now..not so much!

I have decided that tomorrow is BACK ON THE BALL! .. because I can't "afford" to not be healthy again. I was feeling so much better, drinking good amounts of water and laying off the sugar and crap.. so..back on this thing I go..peddling away!

Lunch for Monday the 16th is:
Salad
Canned pink salmon in water
Italian Vinagerate 
Seeded grapes
and LOTS of water!

Dinner: chicken salad and my fav. dressing
.......lots of water!

And prior to those two..breakfast...scrambled eggs with onions maybe a little spinache too.

I have been drinking coffee at home again-making my iced drinks and taking them with me in the car as I run errands to fend off those lovely drive thru espresso stands that I hold near and dear to my heart... My  crave for iced coffee made at home:

Iced home brewed coffee
Toasted Marshmallow syrup
Vanilla Silk Soy milk... over ice..heavenly!
I make my coffee the night before so when I wake in the early AM (6Am..yeah! i'm nuts! I don't work until 830) I just pour the things together and rush out the door because i'm cool like that.

............................................................................There we go..back on this diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment