Wednesday, July 18, 2012

SO far ...so good... Revamping this diet of mine!

Drinking "too much" water equals water retention and swollen feet! OUCH= I drank a whole lot of water yesterday and by the time I was done sewing in my studio and then went to lay down in bed and watch a movie with hubby my feet were HUGE and I couldn't feel them! That is No bueno! ... put the pups and they are find this AM> Be careful on water consumption, don't over do it!

 Lunch Yesterday:
Salmon Salad with Italian Dressing.
Can of Pink salmon
large bowl of greens
light italian dressing - no sugar, no carbs in mine.
Water
Iced Coffee

Breakfast today:
Yougurt with grapes and blueberries.

Lunch:
Oven cooked teriyaki chicken
Large salad
Poppy seed dressing
Water
Maybe iced coffee

Dinner tonight:
 Salad and water! does not sound tasty but its the diet and what I have on hand.
Blueberries and grapes
Maybe iced coffee due to the need for some productivity before this weekend shenanigan.

Snacks: Puffed rice! YUM! not carb free but, better than some other alternatives!  

No comments:

Post a Comment