Tuesday, July 10, 2012

On the fritz

........... The diet has been on the fritz.
I have watched what ive been eating but i've also indulged- in moderation- goodies like: A slurpee on a very hot Oregon day (doesn't get this hot around here that often!) A green tea frapp from Star*****,Fresh strawberries with condensed milk and a burger from Clamity Janes in Sandy,Oregon.
...I do eat salads. I guess i'm a Tues-Friday Dieter??
I watch what I eat and I drink a lot of water and lately ice tea with NO sugar..so i'm doing okay in the fluid department but, not so much in the consumption of reguar foods. I tried "spicing" up my lunches-failed-epically. I was doing great with eating salad and chicken .. each...and...every..day.. I guess as its closer to month 2 .. its been hacked!

Who stole my good deeded diet?!!!!!!! i'd like to confront them!
Todays foods:
Breakfast- Bannana and my normal 5 cups of coffee (YUM)
Lunch- 6oz baked teriyaki chicken breast  and a peach, Ice tea, then a green tea frapp!
Dinner-Strawberries and condensed milk (I KNOW I KNOW AWFUL! ) its hot out and Ive had a sweet tooth and this just beat it up!
And..A Lemon Cream Slurpee from 711 .. (very good btw)

...................... tomorrow is a new day! its really hard with my husband home and the limited time lately.. i've been so busy working on projects, cleaning and getting burnt out! Today was my "Monday" at work and I did nothing but RUN RUN RUN all over the place including going shopping for our Activities Department and as I had a pool on the top of my car-with tie downs might I add (im skilled in the prepared dept) and..then ..right before I got back to work..the damn thing flew off the top of my car.. I immedietly put my car in reverse-with no cars behind me of course- and hauled butt backwards. jumped out of my car, did some mission impossible stunts and got back into my car before the "Oversize load" truck got to my little car! ...talk about adrenaline rush! Then later we had a smores get togeather.that was fun..until the ash plumed and I came home smelling as if I spent a weekend around the camp fire... which wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't had so much to do when I got home and now i'm writting this blog when I could be productive... but what fun is that?

........................................Ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment