Monday, June 25, 2012

One Month today was the start of a diet.

Weigh in day..................................................................
With a lot of cheats, more than should have occurred.
I lost 10lbs the first 3 weeks and I haven't lost anything this past week.
Due to not being able to eat fish my diet is going to be struggling for a while now until I feel "back to normal".
I guess sometimes diets just really are a pain in the butt. Today my husband has left for a week. He's going to visit his family in Idaho,Nevada,Arizona and California back up to Oregon. Leaving me at home by myself for 98% of the time he's gone. Our room mate is my brother Dustin, he works 12 hour shifts M-Thurs so this will be interesting for me to have the place to myself. I figure a lot of girly music and sewing machine cursing should be up in this joint! I work a full 40 hours a week also so, i'll be pretty busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment