Saturday, June 23, 2012

Cheater Cheater! Pumpkin Eater!

Cheated on my diet this week.
Husband bought me French Macarons. Went out to dinner with my Besti and my boys-I had beef brisket,drunken apples and a few fried pickles and a uber amount of sweet ice tea. Lets also add 2 slices of pizza that  I lunged at when my husband walked threw the front door with the grease stained box. Not to proud of that moment but oh vey!

On the flip side-
I've eaten my fair share of salad with chicken this week.
LOTS of water
Lightly sweetened Snapple's
Fresh Fruit

and I haven't eaten before bed. But I can't say I didn't eat in bed... (Oh dear!)
Monday is my weigh day.... which will also put me at a Month of this what ever we call it-Diet-
 Someone at work said this to me-she hasn't seen me for about 2 weeks- "Oh my god! you've lost a lot of weight!!!! Good for you girl!" ..so, when I was feeling pretty down and out-that was really,really encouraging to hear. I've also noticed that a few pairs of my pants-that I normally had the button issue with (I like my pants loose) are fitting very well now, almost too well that they fall off my flat butt so,that is another encouraging fact.

I have not eaten fish for a week now. Since I have this awesome rash on my hands that has moved up my arms. It is not itchy or painful. I have been exposed to a lot of sun and there are things such as "Sun rashes" so..............treating it like its not that big of a deal until I get other symptoms of Mercury Poisoning again.

Staples of the week
_______________
Chicken
Salad
Dressing
Strawberries
Blueberries
Asparagus
Eggs
Orange bell peppers
Red Bell peppers
.......................................now that I look at that. That is'nt much now is it?
ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment