Thursday, June 14, 2012

.............10 Lbs down in Days

I'm so very proud of myself.
I had a double take while looking threw my pictures I take on my cell phone to keep track of my weight loss.
I was curious the other day and weighed myself.
Low and behold I'm actually down 10lbs not just 4 lbs.. that is a big deal for me!
Considering i've cheated a couple times because sometimes, temptation is just too hard to follow threw with...
I have however been pretty faithful when it comes down to it.
I don't drink sugary caffeinated beverages and I stay away from sweets as much as I can with the past slip ups... oops- but so goes life- and i'm honest about it.

I have no idea where the weight is coming from! honestly. I am still a chunky butt and I still have my lovely love handles...I'm being told my face looks thinner and folks can noticeably tell that I have lost weight in the past few weeks.
*Water is my friend
*Fish is my friend
*Eggs are my friend
*Veggies are my friend
*Fruits (in moderation) are my friend
.........That's bascially what i've been living off of.
I did however, the other night go have Sushi with my husband. And if the rice wasn't filled with carbs and break down to sugars I would be okay to say.. I enjoyed happy hour... ($1.00 a plate-thats a deal!)
My husband does not eat fish so, he eats Yakisoba when we go to Hot Pot n' Sushi.. nummo- I think i've had my fill on it for a long time.
Last night I took him to dinner, we had ran around Hawthorne area in Portland because I was in dire need of some fabric that I couldn't find anywhere else and had no time to order it from the web, thus after i got off work I rushed..made him rush too.... so, we stopped by my favorite Vietnamese restaurant -no greasy foods here! except duck (yulk!) ... I always order (never has had anything else) Mung bean noodles with a salad of sprouts,mint,lettuce,lemon grass and to top it off lemon grass chicken thats been cooked over an open flame that has a drizzle of honey- to die for-! i'm addicted to the stuff! And Fish sauce comes with it, which I had no idea what it was until I asked one visit- yeah its fantastic! ....
...........So there we are folks! Diets really do work if you stick with them- you don't need spendy weightloss plans and junk like that- just eat in moderation and watch yourself! don't eat that whole pint of ice cream there is a reason it says "1/2 cup is a serving" .... there are 4 servings...Get it??

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment