Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Comfort food...

...because my husband is out of town and im lonely.
My brother works M-T strange hours- 2pm-1Am thus, im alone. I don't have a reason to cook. I hate cooking for one person. Ask anyone, I cook for an army.
Last night I was craving gross foods.. like Pizza and Burgers among other naughty things.
I ended up eating left over olive oiled and grilled asparagus, a tortilla (ya?>) and about 1/2 cup of muddy buddies to kick that sweet tooth.
So, today..I didn't have time to make my lunch as I was much too busy working on a sewing project. For lunch..Albertsons Fried Chicken..I have been CRAVING it since my diet began and ..its a comfort food..I know gross... but oh numm.  I have been home brewing sweet rasp. ice tea and making my own Rasp. Ice tea lemonade like Star***** does. I've drank a lot of water but not far enough.
My feet have been swollen since about week 3 of this diet. Im retaining a lot of fluid-bleh- so im trying to stay away from the sewing room so I can put my feet up and just relax. I love my husband very much and im sad to not have him with me but, quit time...its lovely...especially because there is no one to judge your tears as you weep over a girl getting taken away from her boyfriend in a movie..see what I mean?
........just me and my house bunny.. shes hiding right now. We are getting our roof re..roofed? and there are about 10 stinky topless men on our roof currently. I have junk all over my pourch. Can't even taken photos of my new bag outside..(too sore to walk to the park) and I am going to end my night with a movie and some ice tea..in bed <3

No comments:

Post a Comment