Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 13................... This is honesty!

Honesty is key here people so i'm going to be honest.
I had a couple slip ups!
I was craving chocolate so bad (that time of the month) that I went out and bought some and devoured it and after  I had done so, I was so sick to my stomach and wishing I hadn't!
Then a few days later my Mother was in town from ways away and made us dinner the night she stayed, well there was bread involved from New Seasons (Locally owned natural food store..mostly) and  well lets just say I couldn't resist! I LOVE bread its awful!
So, after eating bread I felt even worse! talk about carbs!
The next day wasn't much better! Nick and I (my husband) ran to New Seasons to go get my Lemon Juice for my water that  I drink like a sivv and I got a bialy ...a delicious garlic and onion filled individual round bread..ya not so happy with myself about that but, when you have cravings you really can't help!
I am that type of OCD person that when I think about something..I have to have it!
So, I confessed to my mother what I had eaten and of course posted it on FB and had received comments regarding my slip up which was helpful and made me feel a bit better.
So back on the bandwagon I went on Tuesday Morning. I haven't been eating breakfast like I had been because im running out of the resources and payday, unfortunately, isn't until Monday which is my shopping day of course for the month! (lots of "!!!!!!!!!" in this bloggy post!) so, I have to wait a few more days. I do have eggs-which was the key for my breakfast but have not been wanting to eat. I have been "eating" Coffee for the past few mornings, Coffee fills my belly up and makes it a wee bit difficult to stuff somthing healthy down my throat, I brew my own coffee (well my hubby does while im in the shower every morning) so, here I am.
I've fallen off the wagon basically, compleatly and I'm not happy about that and VERY disappointing in myself, it was bound to happen even if I hadn't planned that..just does.
So, yesterday for lunch I made up a good o'l lunch from a recipe a gal at works mum makes.

I don't know the name of it, its probably something in Spanish I wouldn't be able to pronounce anyways ;-)

Spicy Tuna 
--------------
1 can-Jalapenos Diced.
2-Roma Tomatoes 
1/2 cup diced Purple Onion/Red onion which ever
1 lemon
1 lime
1 can- LARGE- can of Tuna-I used Light Albacore tuna

Dice Tomatoes, Dice Onion,Squeeze lemon and lime to taste into bowl with tuna
-- Add Jalapenos to taste, I only used 1/2 the can of Hot Jalapenos because i'm kind of a wuss on the hot meter! 
... I ate this with Blue corn chips- corn chips ARE NOT carb free! BUT! the meal itself was pretty healthy! 
I ate this for lunch yesterday and will be eating it again today, it makes as a good meal or snack for the person watching there figure. 

Back onto the wagon today, with no cheating! its almost near the date I weigh myself for the monthly weigh-in we will see what will happen with that- however I am not having issues with my work clothes and feeling bloated anymore which is fantastic! Not to mention, a few folks at work have asked if I've lost weight and that is inspirational!

Good Day folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment