Monday, June 18, 2012

Harmful: Mercury Poisoning

I've been living off fish for.the past 3 weeks and began to notice my feet are swelling. My hands are swelling. I feel gross. I feel so exhausted when normally I do not. I broke out in a rash about 5 days ago and.it.wasn't really noticeable until today I noticed a bunch of bumps on my hands. The rash isn't really itchy as much as it.is .obnoctious. I thought it may just be from my new facewash but after doing a little research... I have a lot of symptoms of a mild case of mercury poisoning. I'm not a doctor and self diagnosing is unlikely to be correct but considering how much fish I've consumed..... And the way I feel.... The odds are highly in my favor on this.
Thus I have a diet change to focus on and a different approach on this diet... This is a bummer... Just makes sence. The photo is the rash that's broke out.

For some reason my phone has made this photo awful BUT you can see the red bumps under my thumb. It is crawling up my arm and hydro-cortisone does nothing for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment