Thursday, June 21, 2012

Situation overload....

Monday is the 25th-weigh in day- Since my issue with breaking out in a rash and feeling miserable from the possibility of mercury poisoning. I had to switch my diet from - Everyday Fish- to Chicken and Salad- Not bad.
I am bummed that because i'm having this "scare" because the mercury poisoning is so scary,risky and sometimes fatal depending on what level your blood is at filled with the toxin's ..my diet had kind-of gone array.
Yesterday my Husband,Nicholas brought me home Macrons from Northeast Portland,Oregon from my fav. Artisan Bakery....those are heavenly morsels that are cherished dearly..my naughty indulgence that I don't get often however, this year i've had them 3 times...
He bought me 2-Coffee 2-Salted Caramel and 2-Lavander Lemon petites.. oh dear! they are too good to be called a cookie. Darn those French!!!!
I also have been on the end of the month food cravings-this time its been some Almond bread thinger dinger at my favorite coffee shop here in Gresham,Or where they also serve my fav. Portland brewed Chi tea... heaven in a cup!
I took benedryl last night before I went to bed to see if this rash would go away and IF i'm actually allergic to something-because unbeknown to me- I have no allergies except the occasional sniffle from a very high pollen level in which-the area I live in does have at times- I slept like a baby last night- I normally have a tad bit of insomnia.... no bueno- So, im going to have to pick up some more allergy meds-because those were my last two tabs- and really see if this thing will go away. The dots/spots on my hands was not as bad as it was yesterday-it doesn't itch, burn or hurt in anyway- just annoying.
My father use to get "sun spots" from being out in the sun for long periods of time- my father would tan up so easily! He had lovely bronze skin (he was of German heritage) and due to the weather the past few weeks-we have had sun and then rain and back and fourth. That I was outside everyday that it was nice-for long periods of time. The day I really noticed this rash was last Thursday.. so, we will see.
______________________________________________
Anyways back on to my weight loss dealio!
-Husband made me Eggs with sliced up peppers this AM for breakfast
-I still drink my routine 5 cups of coffee each morning
-I take a "to go" Starbucks iced cup of mocha-I make with Soy Milk (vanilla) 2 cups of coffee (strong brewed) and syrup-Toasted Marshmallow- heavenly!
-Lunch today- is going out with folks at work to a Pizza Parlor- I'll be having something decently healthy-no bread-
Dinner last night-I don't think I ate-I was too busy playing with fabric
Lunch yesterday- Chicken salad with my fav. dressing and blue berries followed up by a Hansons Sugar Free sparkling grapefruit beverage. and 2 liters of water.
Breakfast yesterday-hubbies scrambled eggs!~

Ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment