Friday, May 3, 2013

Your eating for your body..not for your ID

Yep...your ID is not the boss of you..don't let it be!
Mine is a big o'l you know what... and she isn't very friendly..she makes me do things I don't want to do...until NOW.

Okay, so It just so happens to be 1/2 off at Starbucks and I was craving something really,really BAD (ID)
So, I picked up myself,husband and brother a frapp and drove away like I just robbed Starbucks of every bit of goodness they ever did make. (Even though I know better and could make my own versions but..ya know)
I SHOULD HAVE gotten a skinny frapp but I wanted to be naughty..so..I did it...I got a full calorie, grosely sweet, delicious, feeding my fat cells some good o'l sweetness..frapp.. gag..

The lunch I took to work (oops,I forgot it there) was not so swell... I ate maybe 1/4 of it...I don't like quinoa ... at least the way I made it.. no more for me for a bit.

This meal isn't bad..if you don't have a very large amount..
I kept repeating "your eating for your body not for your id. your eating for your body not for your id" yep..just choke it down..just choke it down..

I am not walking today. I am very tired. Slept like crap last night. And for whatever reason my feet are HURTING badly.
In any case....ive had a pretty good week and kept to my diet-for the most part. Next week... full force anti-crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment