Monday, May 6, 2013

Been doin' other stuff ....Portland Market at the Waterfront, Crafts,Husband and Wife time

So, i've been pretty busy the past 48 hours.

I haven't walked alone for 2 days.
Yesterday Nicholas and I went to Downtown Portland for the Market at the Waterfront. I was jonesing for some produce..none to be found. Apparently the one to go-to is the market on Saturdays at Portland State University Campus...so...that shall be sometime in the very,very near future.
I am whole hardheartedly all for the homegrown,home fed,loved produce that comes from farmers here in Oregon.
The closest thing I got to a farm is some lovely Goat soap my husband bought me from a co-op farmer that raises and cares for the goats that he milks, that he then turns into the luscious soap. its heavenly!


There bussiness card says "Heirloop Produce Goat Milk Soap Classes & Workshops" @Peoples co-op farmers market wednesdays 2-7pm & Portland Saturday Market Weekends, Mar-Dec." Kirk Saunders :: Julie RedTree k.Redtree@gmail.com.

I highly recommend there soap its luscious.

I tried my best to eat healthy while we were downtown- for 6 hours!!! nearly nonstop walking and nonstop laughs. A friend,her boyfriend and daughter met us down there to join in. It was a good Sunday well spent.


Thia Iced Tea (im an addict!) and fresh cut fruit from stands YUMMO!

Once we got home I wanted to be comfy. It was warm out (85*!)and I didn't care to even put clothes on but,the people that can see into our second story apartment, i'm sure wouldn't feel so swell about a naked chubby chick (well,maybe some would) One fashion foe pa I will NEVER be caught dead in outside other than if I had a long dress over them. ...........
LEGGINGS! I mean really..on some girls they are wicked cute with a hip length top but,this chick-no bueno! 
My husband says I have lovely legs..I tend to agree but, I don't like the thought of my panty line showing,chub showing,or them being swallowed by my butt..icky. 
They are mighty comfy though! 
  
I didn't go for a walk today..I woke up intending to...and then I woke up to a vibration..2 hours later..I was laying on top of my cellphone... I must have been THAT sleepy. I remember cruising Pinterest..don't we all?... I intend on going for a walk tonight once it cools off with husband.

 Today I ate:

Boiled Asparagus for breakfast-yep I did that
Coffee and creamer-my staple
Roasted chicken off the bone-eh it was okay..
Sauteed Mushrooms-could live for
Raspberry Italian Soda-I needed a pick-me-up
Ice tea
Maple bar-cravings
Water

..........I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I know I did! 




No comments:

Post a Comment