Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I ate under 1000 calories and was full all day!!! ....I wasn't going to walk..then I felt guilty!

Yep!
That is right.. Yesterday I ate under 1000 calories and felt full. Not deprived and energetic.

This is what I ate:
Breakfast:
Coffee as usual
Strawberry protein shake.
Water

Lunch:
Spicy Tuna Sushi made with brown rice
Water

Dinner:
Boiled asparagus with homemade garlic aoli
Pan seared wild scallops with lemon,butter,garlic sauce-homeade
Ice Tea



I didn't eat any snacks today because I was not hungry.
My walk yesterday contributed to my less than usual calorie intake. As you exercise that deducts from the calorie counter on my tracker app.

I decided to curl my hair and put on a face (makeup not on here)


Today started off with a pitty party and then a trip to my favorite fabric store to get some trim for a trim swapp.
I then stopped and had a burger at a BBQ joint solo because I was craving a hamburger....  am real here and im not going to lie to anyone reading this. I am not calling it a slip up either.

Breakfast: Monkey bread- a very very small portion. Coffee
Lunch: . . not good but..again i'm real here.. Regular sized non fat frozen yogurt in a waffle cone to wipe my blues away. courtesy of Husband
Dinner: BBQ'd FRESH hamburger with onions,mushrooms,lettuce,tomatoes,Swiss cheese and pickles with a bun.


After getting back from the fabric store my brother and I ran to the grocery store where I purchased a bushel of spinach. ........
...........when I got home I went for a walk............ 2 1/2 miles

I feel better and less guilty.


I made a 16oz smoothie: 

Strawberry,Orange,Banana, Spinach and vanilla soy shake
6-frozen strawberries
3/4 cup vanilla protein milk
1/2 of a very ripe banana
1-peeled and segmented orange
1 cup of spinach 
------------------------------------------YUMMY!!!!!

Strawberries were on sale at WINCO so, I bought 8lbs of them at $1.50 a 2lb box! I decided to leave a package out to eat fresh and then I froze the rest of them. But,before the freezing I washed them and let them dry then I cut the tops off. I like using frozen strawberries in my smoothies. They make the smoothies cold and you don't need to add ice that makes it icky!
These are frozen. Aren't they perddy?



STAY TRUE TO YOURSELF AND DONT GIVE UP

No comments:

Post a Comment