Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I actually reasoned with myself this morning about WHY I needed to walk....So I did..

REASONING,...........GUILT,............HEALTH,.....SWEAT,

AMBITION......DESIRE......ENDORPHINS.....

I could go on,and on about WHY I needed to go out and get my butt moving...I actually reasoned with myself. "Danielle,You did not walk yesterday,you felt like you hadn't accomplished anything for the day yesterday (even though you did a ton) and you know why you felt that way? because you DIDN"T WALK! "... Okay...Okay..so,yeah..I talk to myself and reason with myself. It is human nature and let me to you..that is a very good thing to have..that little voice in your head that is telling you POSITIVE things ..not bad things ..like "just feed it..you want that sweet maple deliciously fluffy pastry..." yep..did that yesterday too but,I counted the calories and I only had ONE. Its nice to be naughty now and then.

I feel so good..I got out the door about 10 mins after 8Am..I knew it was going to warm up quick-when you are wearing sweats and a sweatshirt with no zip..it gets warmer quicker. I did my 2 1/2 mile walk like i've been doing for the past week. It felt good. I could tell my muscles forgot about the hills,the incline and then pace I like to go because they are sore right now. Sore is good..HURTING is not..don't ever do anything

that HURTS that is PAINFUL if it burns in that "good way" then yep,your on track friend! ..I am on Track..again..It feels good to be back into my rotation of exercise. I count what I eat in my calorie tracker and I reason with myself. I am not depriving myself because really,all diets FAIL because if you deprive yourself of every ounce of desire you have for a treat now and then..you will say "Screw it!" and your diet and life change WILL be over... I've been on that road..just go threw my old posts you will see...Its been almost an year (few months shy) exactly since I was on my diet kick last year...its no good... Really... be true to yourself. 


HUMAN ... being human you will have slip ups,regrets,desires,sadness,times of weakness, hopelessness and i'm sure tons of other key words I can't think of right now .. just keep trucking along!

I don't have matching clothes when I walk,I don't have a tight,lean body, my thighs rub together gently and I don't brush my hair before I throw it into a pony. I am not stylish and I don't care. I walk down a street that is full of cars all the time-one of the reasons I do-because of all the foot traffic and cars-I feel safer. I have sun glasses that I wear that are out of style now that I got a Ross for like $10 3 years ago. I don't run because I don't like the way my butt jiggles, I have holes in my cropped sweat pants-they are too comfy-just like your favorite old T-shirt.. devine...I am not a super model and I do not care what others think. I only care about how I feel about myself but,I do have a lower self image of myself. What hurts me the most when i'm trying to get fit is being laughed at by my brother-lately he hasn't been so nice. He isn't supportive and he hurts my feelings. But you know what I tell myself and say? I AM THE ONE WHO IS WALKING AND NOT SITTING ON HER REAR END!!! SO TAKE THAT! I am human... I am a 26 year old gal that has been struggling with her weight for a long time. I mean..a LONG time.. My mother put a poor self image in my head when I was little..she has been on a "diet" all her life. My mom is not overweight and she is under the national average in size of pant-which is a 12. I have gone to fat camp..I have been called names..I use to wear sweaters and jackets during the SUMMER when I was in middle school and high school because my self image was poor..I didn't like my little chub roll- I was a size 13 when I was 16 and I didn't like the fact I had huge boobs when I was 12..for a 12 year old I was a B..yep.. those things were popular for all the wrong reasons.
SELF BODY IMAGE is a very mind blowing thing. You either LOVE yourself or you HATE yourself. I have imperfections-I have a muffin top,back fat, huge boobs, I am pear shaped-almost no butt and I don't like my muffin top the most. If I didn't have it..I wouldn't mind being who I am.. but,I do so...this is how i'm changing me. One day at a time, one food choice at a time and lots of patients. I would rather have a SLOW WEIGHT LOSS that a fast,dramatic weight loss becaue a fast weight loss is a bad weight loss, you will be more inclined to gain it back QUICK if you have slip ups and the slower weight loss..you will have a better chance of keeping the weight off with your diet change and routine exercise. 
When I loose 20 lbs I am going to start jogging for as long as I can. I need that feeling of advancement, and encouragement. Its almost like being promoted to a new job..the same o'l job gets boring does it not? so,once you get advanced you feel like you are on top of the world and you'll eventually get bored,and want more right??? come on..say YES! YES YOU ARE RIGHT! because..its human nature to advance and to be better than you were yesterday.  
After I got back from my walk this morning I ate:

2-Fried eggs with pepper
12oz Strawberry spring green vanilla soy milk smoothie.
5 cups of coffee-my usual
and water..

Lunch will be a green salad with canned pink salmon and a vinegarette.
Dinner will most likely be a salad with nuts.


No comments:

Post a Comment