Friday, May 3, 2013

I wasn't going to...then I did...

I wanted to take a day off and not walk today just so I could lounge around and sip coffee while admiring my pretty flowers on the back deck...
I rolled over and woke my husband up as annoying as I could..."You want to go on a walk with me?" "yeah, give me a few mintues" ...so we walked..


Walking is the 1 thing I can do without having to buy any equipment other than headphones and tennies. Walking is FREE. We all have to walk to and from the grocery store and so on and so fourth. 

I enjoy walking..it gets me thinking about things I should do,change and work on.
Having my husband with me this morning was fun too.


I enjoy waking up,walking,coming home and drinking coffee while watching a movie,blogging or cuddling with my husband before he goes to work. 

   I enjoy cooking breakfast for myself (and husband) every morning- not always for him because he's easy and not too complex like myself.
This morning I had two fried eggs and half an avocado along with my usual 5 cups of coffee.

I made Nick a fruit smoothie for his breakfast

Orange,Strawberry, Spinach and vanilla ultra soy milk

3/4 cup soy milk
4 frozen strawberries
1 navel orange
1 cup spinach
blend until smooth.

Ever since I went onto this life changing ..change My fridge looks like a little supermarket. I love it!
  See all the produce? The fresh ingredients ... LOVE..
The bottom shelf I keep the "easy go to's" already prepared,ready to eat in containers meals. Butter in the left (because really...I love butter in moderation Top shelf liquid dairy and beverages. This mess needs some organization. ..badly..


No comments:

Post a Comment