Saturday, May 25, 2013

Been busy...eating healthy though

I have been super busy.
Working..
Breakfast/Lunch on the run!

Housewifin'
Cookin' the chicken <3 Cast Iron love

Cooking....
The finished product. Orange Chicken Stir fry 100% fresh ingredients (canned chick peas)
Stir fry in the making
Mini grater..mini piece of fresh ginger
Sauteed Chick peas with cyanne pepper and sea salt
Steamed Broccoli in my vintage Wagner ware

We call this Orange Chicken Stir fry. However, I opted to NOT use the segmented oranges instead I juiced one half of a navel and zested the orange into the stir fry. The end result is delish!
This recipe is from the May Issue of Clean Eating. (I am not a paid person just love the mag!)
I highly recommend this meal for those of you that enjoy a good stir fry.

I have not walked for a bout a week now. If not a little longer. It did not rain today but, I had a lot of things to accomplish around the house today and one of them was to make this recipe! :) Next is to bake some cookies for the husmabiest.

I have not weighed myself for over a week now. Probably a good thing. I am not watching my scale. I am watching what I eat.
So far, I am doing pretty good. Sweet tooth's are cured by fresh fruit of a yogurt ice cream bar. I have more self control than I did a month ago.

My mint plants are getting out of control-I need to find  recipes for the use of mint :) wish I could have taken photos before I pruned them. I put the leafs in the freezer. Not sure how they will be when I go to use them. By that time i'm sure my plants will be going out of wack again anyways.

Hope your weekend is swell.

No comments:

Post a Comment