Thursday, May 16, 2013

Been eating healthy just not walking.

I have been eating healthy just not walking like I was.
I am a fan of rain but can't afford a cold.
It has been raining here in Oregon if its not raining there is a good chance. I have been "poking" around my house for 3 days and running around with my brother in between the times i'm at home sewing or crafting.
Sleeping in too late and watching movies into the AM with my husband.
I am just taking the time to be with my family right now and staying home rather than walking.
For lunch today I finally got around to making the cevechie .. it was so good..
you can find the recipe here .
Today I found a food processor at The Goodwill for less than a quarter of what I would pay for it new. I was pretty excited for that!
I plan on making homemade goodies with this bad boy...one of them is peanut butter..ive always wanted to try but,didn't have the processor to make it with...and surely a mini chop wouldn't work.
I don't know which part I was more excited about the blender or the processor part.. Its a Cuisinart Duet MSRP $80 got this beut for $14.99 and my husband paid $2 for the processor part..I guess the Goodwill didn't understand its a SET but, may have worked better in my favor! you can buy replacement parts for this thing too which,I plan on doing..I plan on buying a new processor set as a backup. $30..still better than the $80 new i'm pretty proud! And thanks to my hubby for telling me we should go look after I explained my reasoning as to why I wanted one.not needed just..WANTED..    One of those words i'm working on..Wanting over NEED and necessity. I'm getting better. Breaking a bad cycle when I was making that 4 figure income now i'm down to 3..big change.
Money management at its best. I have always loved thrifting, and I believe that its better for the environment,for the people and for the glow of my Ora to buy second hand .. I choose second hand over new over 95% of what I own. For people that have a difficult time buying second hand, it really saves you money and seriously who does not need more money?

Amongst the staying home and relaxing i've been applying for jobs...... so, ive been busy and spending my time wisely .....



No comments:

Post a Comment