Friday, May 10, 2013

Unmotivated and in pain

I am pretty unmotivated right now.
I have been spending a lot of time sewing and watching movies. Watching what I eat but,not real good at that part.
I am premenstrual (TMI) So..everthing looks good and I have cravings that I can't kick.
Not the chocolate kind of cravings which,is the generic "Pre-meni" food...
nope, we are talking Chinese food... yep..that's my dirty birdy craving along with baked sweets.

My back has been on fire for the last 3 days. That is a big time unmotivator. I told myself i'd get up early and go out for a walk today. I am hurting so bad I feel like a senior trying to bend over to pick somthing up off the floor-yeah,that happned this morning...I probably looked like I needed my walker with me too. PAINFUL.

I haven't been sewing much lately and was a bit inspired to do so yesterday. I enjoy sewing,drinking coffee and watching something on netflix. That is my thang for the past 2 days. Then I get up,shower,get dressed and take off to work.

Eating healthy is expensive. Fresh produce costs so much its ridiculous. I was dreaming up what kind of fresh things i could get today as I just got paid-thank goodness! There is a pattern to my unmotivational 3 days. -Waiting to get paid-Working-Not getting up early-Staying up way to late-wearing the wrong shoes to work,,AGAIN! - and the heat!
I wear my bulky Winterhawks hoodie,cropped sweat pants and a tank under my hoodie while I walk--needless to say-it gets hot quick. It wouldn't be so bad if I could get up at 7am and just Go! tomorrow is a new day and surely i'm going to make a promise and just GO!

So, here I am...in my jammies..sipping coffee..looking at my mess of a desk because of the sewing I did yesterday..should really clean this up..motivation ;-)

IF you feel like you too are unmotivated just think to yourself how good it felt those days you were walking....how good the sunshine felt, the breeze and the love for the music that got your blood pumping...that's motivation...


Shopping List

Asparagus
Cucumbers
Celery
Grapes
Grapefruit
Lemons
Melon..maybe..
Eggs
Coffee
Water
Shallots
Mushrooms
Green Beans
Oranges
Banannas
Going to make ceveche- Roma Tomatoes
                                      Onions
                                      Diced peppers (canned)
                                      Tuna
                                      Celantro
                                      Limes
 
 ..............................Motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment