Friday, April 26, 2013

Wow! i'm down 5lbs in 3 days? Nifty

Yep! that is right folks! I am down 5 pounds in 3 days.
The first "15" is "water weight" so, we shall see.

I got pretty busy last night working on a project for my best gal and lost track of time. I didn't eat dinner until about 9pm as I sat down to watch Glee..

Dinner was:
Spring Mix Greens
Almond and Cranberry topper
Won Ton strips
Glazed walnuts
Raspberry Vinegarette

Pan cooked chicken breast with a dash of olive oil with fresh minced garlic and pepper
6 sweet yellow cherry tomatoes
----------------------------------------------------------258 Calories but, it sounds like more doesn't it? 


Lunch I made my first green smoothie. You know, they are all the craze right now for having fantastic vitamins and nutrition. Clean food!
I made mine with:
2 big kale leafs
1/2 a banana
3 very frozen strawberries
1/2 cup of vanilla soy milk
----------------------------------------------------------175 calories

The only thing I need to do differently is start drinking more water. I really didn't drink enough yesterday. That could account as to why I have very sore muscles this morning. Your muscles need the water along with each and every other organ in your body.

I have TONS of energy but, I did miss my morning walk. I slept way past my wake time and went to bed far TOO LATE.
 This book is amazing so far, I highly recommend. If you want to declutter your life and make your world a bit better..I suggest... Find it Here at Powells City of Books in Portland,Oregon My fav. Book store

Yesterday I was pretty active around the house and took some time to bask in the sun on our deck and read a book.

She's my favorite little Sun bather around.....

Todays agenda,
Evening walk

Lunch: Chicken Breast and Quinoa. Purple grapes
Dinner: Chicken Breast with Salad and mushrooms
Snacks: Justins nut butter,Sliced pink lady apple
TONS more water! 

No comments:

Post a Comment