Monday, April 29, 2013

Someday my face wont jiggle when I run and my boobs wont hit me in the face..

Lets face it.
Stuff moves. . . .
A body in motion stays in motion...
well, as i took a run down Stark stuff was jumping. I was listening to a song by The Pussy Cat dolls because there beats get me moving and I could care less. For a few minutes..maybe seconds. I dont know how long I was really running. I felt like no one was stairing at my butt or my boobs as they jump with me into the air.
I didn't care.
......................DONT CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK
because, they are the ones driving as you are running or walking and your the one burning calories...see? 
I invested..yes, purchasing an ipod or a spiffy set of running headphones is an investment because your making the investment in yourself to become better than you were yeseterday.
New headphones............ 
  Luckily for me..I work at a Fitness/Sports store that has things like these I get discounts on. So, I didn't have to pay as much. They range from $30-$50- YurBuds. Totally worth it Gals! They don't fall out when you run! I keep my iPhone in my bra as I listen to Pandora and even the tug on the wires didn't make them come out of my ear holes.. I suggest getting yourself a pair if you don't already own a good set. SkullCandy isn't all they are made out to be...so I suggest something else..
After a long day yesterday. I came home and passed out on the couch as my husband was watching some oddball "scary" movie we rented from RedBox. I woke up about an hour later and had cravings. I am not much of a chocolate lover but really...I wanted chocolate. My husband wanted Ice Cream.. oh no..yeah..Ben and Jerry...my two fav. men.. Half Baked..always the go-to goody when your having urges....  I ate a little over 1/2 cup and woke up this morning feeling that my butt needed to get up and MOVE! so, I did.
I went a further distance this time and took a very steep incline as my beginning route. I thought my legs were going to have seizures of there own. I briskly walked on. My original intention was to run up the hill and really burn but...it was STEEP..

Breakfast:
Green Kale fruit shake
1-Orange, peeled,in segmants.
3-frozen strawberries-unsweetned.
3/4 of vanilla ultra soy milk
1 cup of chopped kale.
Ta da! breakfast under 200 calories!

I try to make breakfast my biggest meal of the day because it should be...but after last night..no good..
This is me....in all my glory after getting home from my jog/walk. I have a tire middle and thin,muscular legs.
BE TRUE TO YOURSELF AND YOU WILL  ACHIEVE GREATNESS!

The struggle is real...and im going to conquer this beotch! I hope you do too!


No comments:

Post a Comment