Thursday, April 25, 2013

Its been to long. This chicks body is telling her "No more processed crap!" ..I gave into the voices and have been eating clean for 2 days now.



Oh, im 1 year older now...crap!
One of the hardest things about being OVERWEIGHT (but very loved) is that its hard to exercise without still feeling bad about yourself.
Maybe you will understand when I say: you don't like it when people can see your chunk rolls bouncing and the sweat dripping down your face after a mile long brisk walk? get my drift?

I woke up this morning with the ambition that I was going to get up,get dressed and WALK..not just a Eeyore walk, i'm talking about a fast,feeling my heart beat,music pumping,fist pumping "yeah,I rule this world beotches" kind of walk! ..... 9:40am I was out the door and on my way north. Up an incline, facing traffic as they past me by.
My theory when a big gal or guy is walking down the road, with there headphones in carrying a bottle of water is "you go girl!" or "you go boy!" but, its been a while since I myself was that person those people were passing..
I had my new pink and grey tennies on with a ratty old winterhawks hoodie and some cropped workout pants I bought last year around this time when I went on my diet and exercie regimine. ..Theres a problem in that sentance. Did you hear it? no, not my awful run on sentances... the "last year" part.... LAST YEAR!! I could have been fit and fancy by now ..right?

I walked a total of about 1 mile and a half today. I am pretty proud of myself. I walked up a "steep" incline and walked down a steep incline at a very brisk,fast pace and im feeling it and I am PROUD PROUD of myself. There is nothing more liberating than doing somthing for the first time all over again and telling yourself "you dum dum, why did you ever stop?" oh because of "life"... yeah..."life" but, I hate looking at those fit and thin gals, even the curvy and perfect gals that have worked hard for there bodies..or some not so much. To finally be back on this path is amazing!

Stay away from fast food! seriously.Sometimes those fries may smell good but,after you take in half the container...your body is already gagging itself... yuck! I had one of those moments. Husband and I went out to eat somewhere, I can't even remember where. And I felt awful afterwards! you know, like a carb coma awful... haven't experienced it... DON'T! ...Part of my ENCOURAGEMENT is that I work at a fitness store where all kinds of people of all shapes and sizes come in to buy sporting equipment and clothes...I want my butt to look like that in a year..PLEASE?!

Some people in your lives maybe telling you "your perfect. Just the way you are" but really..when your little people in your ear are telling you "hello, wake up! time to get active..put down that frappachino and go with somthing like an iced tea... " ( Passion Fruit Iced Tea Lemonade with vanilla syrup is delicious and lower in calories if you need a morning fix. Or maybe go with an Americanno?) Only YOU are going to be able to change your body image and the way you feel about yourself.
SELF ESTEEM ....that word..my self esteem is this... Some days I feel really good about myself and then other days I feel awful. .. . No more awful.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Breakfast today was 2 fried eggs with a TAD bit of butter to fry and black pepper. 4 cups of coffee with vanilla creamer.
Lunch- will be.. a green smoothie with chard,vanilla soy milk, banana, and I haven't thought of what else I want to put in it yet.
Dinner-  Green Spring Mix salad (I don't eat iceberg) Grilled chicken with quinoa and a vinaigrette of some kind. 

Snacks- will be Justins Peanut Butter (im an addict) purple grapes and yellow tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment