Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 5.......

I feel as if i've been doing this diet for a week ..and its only been 5 small days!
I have eaten fish,fish,fish and more fish. Salad,Salad,and more salad (not iceburg)
....I have got to think of some different things to go on top of my salad before I turn into a box of salad!
......Cherry Tomatoes
-----Carrots.... that's all I've been putting on my salads for work.
I do love fish though...really!
I have drank so much water i'm surprised I haven't spouted a blow hole yet! ..with lemon..I have to have lemon or I wont drink it..Terrible I know.
Any ideas as to what I should put on top of my salad?? NO carbs.. carbs in veggies is okay...
A coworker gave me an awesome recipe for tuna with jalapenos,celontro and tomatoes.. im still aching to make that! maybe i'll get up really early and run to the grocery store after my morning shower. Twistie turbie in hair and all!.... I shall! make it a morning not to forget!
Hey! I've gone to the store before with a plastic bag over my head and hair dye on my hair! yulp! totally have done that! after a bad break up I had.. my ex's mother told me to do something funny i've never done before...so that is what I did...hair dye and all... people gawking like you wouldn't believe.
.............evening rambeling..
so on the flip side.. i've cheated on the diet..I had chocolate the other night, craving it like you wouldn't believe! ... no bueno! 
anyhoot....good evening ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment