Sunday, May 27, 2012

28 Days until I reweigh myself..

 I DO NOT TAKE WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENTS,LAXATIVES OR ANY SUPPLEMENT THAT IS SAID TO HELP LOOSE,BURN OR WHATEVER WEIGHT OFF, THESE ARE DANGEROUS AND I WILL NOT USE THEM TO LOOSE WEIGHT! 

I am going to ONLY weight myself on the 25th of Every Month because that is the easiest for me to remember....................................................................... my weight will never be told thats too private.

3 long days ago I started my very serious diet to weightless. A battle i've had for many years now. I was "just born with fat genes!" ... so...
I did my research and looked in to what I could afford,handle and finish..
I am on a NO CARB NO Sugar Diet(other than from fruits and veggies).... and its day 3 and I feel just fine!
Our refrigerator is filled with veggies galore, fish and fruit. Lucky for me, my husband won't touch the fish-as fish is spendy around here. So, my meals have consisted of 100% No carbs for the past 3 days...
I haven't been "sick" to my stomach yet and I feel just fine. I also began walking more-as if I don't already at work-I'm always running around from building to building. I even have the tan lines to prove :)
....................................so this is what i'm living off of..............so far
A very large box of Salad Medley-the good kind of salads-no iceberg
Tomatoes
Chicken-baked
Fish
Shrimp
Turkey burger
Deli Turkey-lean
Capers
Canned Tuna
Canned Salmon
Eggs...egggs....and more egggggggggs
Turkey Bacon

Lemons-for my water
Apples-to kick the sweet tooth
Strawberries-to kick the sweet tooth
Grapes
Sugar Free Jello...........................................(gag)
And a few other things I can't remember................


So, husmabiest and I went grocery shopping yesterday at Wal-Mart, I had hopes to find some different "no carb" munchies foods to get me in between main meals..NO LUCK just back to the good o'l produce isles..even then I have to be careful....Win-Co was no luck either..Safeway too...Stores are really not working for me lately...

We took a 20minute drive to New Seasons Market out in Clackamas this morning to see what they have to offer...welp... I came home with a 4 pack of frozen achi and guanine fruit smoothie blenders-just add fruit..i'm going to add plain yogurt.. im not supposed to have dairy but I needed a different breakfast option! Tangerines, Valencia Oranges (I love citrus) Bosch Pears, Salmon Jerky for the munchies, Ginger candies for pocket cravings, 100% Pure Lemon Juice-not from concentrate (FINALLY!) for my water..
This Diet is getting expensive but...I have got to do it! 


................Day 3 .....
Breakfast- Two Hard boiled eggs,Coffee,water (104+4+0=108 Calories)
Snack- Salmon Jerkey just a couple peices (90)
Lunch- Shrimp Cocktail, Lemon Water (110+4=114)
Snack-Packet of Grapes and Apple slices (48)
Dinner- 4oz Salmon Fillet Grilled with Lemon Juice and Capers with a small salad (not iceberg YULK! ) (131+10+2=145)
NO eating for the rest of the night
............................................................ Calorie Intake 505 calories.......... WOW! that is a lot less than I assumed and I DO NOT feel like im starving either!
My mother always said we were raised vegan-which  i slightly remember after the age of 5- we had a lot of fish and veggies...then when we went and saw our father on the weekends.....We got pizza,hamburgers..and all those not so vegan things :)
I am deff. a meat lover! ... I have not cut that out, I have a few things in my fridge that is not fish..


...................................
Day 2
Breakfast- Coffee ..I know bad start.. no food (8 Cal) 24oz Water
No snacks
Water:64 plus oz with lemon (12)
Lunch: couple bites of salad- I just was not feeling hungry.. with tomatoes and carrots (which apparently have bad carbs! I didn't know that!) (6+30+9=45) 24oz Water
Dinner: Seasoned Jenny-o Turkey burger Salad= 296+90=386) Lemon water (10)
---------------------------------- calorie Intake 461.............. very full might I add


Day 1
.....................................................................................
Breakfast: 1/2 of sliced canned peaches in there own juice no sugar added- (45)
Lunch:Large Mixed Green Salad with tomatoes and baby carrots (120)
Packet of Light Tuna-(100)
Dinner:Grilled lemon grass chicken with salad-(650) from Pho Von- my fav. restaurant 
----------------------Calorie Intake 915...........again not starving myself.


I will be writing more blogs for my weightless progress.. this is mainly for myself, to keep log of my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment